Make a Blinky Eye!
- Add a Keyframe Add set, select the eyelids, and hit Stop Recording Record
- Add another Keyframe Add set, close the eyelids, and hit Stop Recording Record
- Clone and vertically flip the eyelids, for the other eye
- Add a NOT Gate Logic not and a Switch Light switch off to a Microchip
- Wire the Switch's On/Off output to the 'closed' Keyframe's power port, and also to the NOT Gate's NOT input
- Wire the NOT Gate's NOT output to the 'open' Keyframe's power port
- Tweak Slow Power Up/Down in your Keyframes to smooth the motion
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.