Use the Head/Camera Tracker
- Select the Head/Camera Tracker Head gadget from the Gameplay Gear menu Gameplay gear with Cross button
- Stamp the Head/Camera Tracker with R2
- Press L1+Square button over the gizmo to open its tweak menu.
- In the Look Cursor Settings Origin page, turn on Enable Look Cursor Look cursor
- In the Sensors & Inputs menu Trigger zone, select the Look Cursor Sensor VR cursor with Cross button
- Hold L1 to activate Surface Snap, then press R2 over an object to stamp the gadget.
- Hold L1 and press Cross button over the gizmo to scope in to it.
- Hold L1 and press Circle button to scope out of the gizmo.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.