Our latest release includes various bug fixes and improvements found during the Dreams Creator Beta. The name Oviraptor is Latin for "egg taker" or "egg seizer". Our usual sense of humour would decree a tenuous link to easter eggs on the site, but alas we have none to deliver. Although, none have been removed either.
- Localisation - We've added support for a range of locales and their languages, including French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese. Normally abbreviated to EFIGSJ, some of us have been trying to pronounce this "JEFIGS", with mixed results.
- General improvements - We've made many under-the-hood improvements in this release, to help streamline our workflow. Plus more work that'll help make sure the site doesn't explode too much the next time we deploy.
- New: Locale support for French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese has been added. C'est fantastique!
- New: In our developer toolset we've created a new component library, built with Storybook. We've named our component library DNA. Because: Dino DNA!
- New: If one of your creations has been moderated, then you will now receive a notification to tell you this has happened. Sad times, but don't be naughty.
- New: Moderated creations that belong to you now contain UI to help you identify that they have been moderated.
- Updated: React and other dependencies have been updated to the latest versions.
- Updated: Creation titles and descriptions, plus user bios can now only be entered at the maximum length permitted by the game. In addition, there is now a little indicator of how close to being full the given text field is.
- Updated: Creation profiles now include a large bubble thumbnail.
- Updated: The tag browser has been improved so that it now positions each page of tags to the corresponding tag which was cut-off on the previous page. Thanks to dmprince and those who highlighted the issue on our feedback forum.
- Updated: The Assembly Glossary has been renamed to the rather catchy "Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide".
- Updated: A display bug with Online ID names in creation descriptions has been fixed. Thanks to theflashback02 and others for reporting this on our feedback forum.
- Updated: The checkboxes on Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide have been changed so that selecting a menu item with a checkbox now checks the box. Thanks to phort for talking about this issue on our feedback forum.
- Updated: Removed angle bracket from search results within the Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide. Thanks to GBO-Possum for bringing this up on our feedback forum.
- Fixed: A bug with colours in the Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide which meant the mode was incorrectly being switched.
- Fixed: A bug in the Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide which meant that links to items within specific glossary modes would not load successfully.
- Fixed: Multiple changes in the Wireless Controller Edit Mode Guide to ensure icons and menu items are in line with those in the game.
- Fixed: Markup from in-game text was not being parsed correctly. Thanks to phort for reporting this bug on our feedback forum.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.