Create 3D Audio in VR
- Stamp an instrument and tweak it (L1 + Square button)
- Select the 3D Panning 3D panning tab, then enable Auto 3D Panning Auto 3D panning
- In the Panning Speaker tab, increase Rear Speakers Volume Rear speaker volume to 100%
- In the Options tab Settings, set the Sound Channel to Background Mix background
- Stamp a Background Channel gadget Mix background (Gadgets/Sound or Sound Gadgets if in Sound Mode)
- Tweak the Background Channel gadget and enable Ambisonic Panning Ambisonic panning
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.