Monster Voices Collection
Ever been making a game and thought, y'know what, this game needs more monster noises in it? Us too! So we made a bunch, and we're sharing them with you! Because we're nice like that.
We've assembled a marvellously monstrous kit of frightening voice clips that would make even the most seasoned adventurer tremble in their boots! Feel free to use this range of voices to spice up your Dreams content in Sound Mode, and make your monstrous creations even spookier. You don't have to stick to monsters - add an element of surrealism to your creations and use them for all manner of creatures and characters! Here's a few samples to get your ear muscles moving!
On the lookout for an attacking plant monster?
Searching for a bit of bat chatter?
Desperately seeking a dastardly death throe?
What about a deadly slam attack?
Or perhaps a spine-chilling cackle?
In the kit of 55 monster noises you'll find via the link below, there's an assortment of scary shouts, terrifying tremors, and raging roars. Need the sound of a dangerous dragon gulping? Find it right here. Or a plant monster grumbling? Don't worry, we got you. The samples are broken up into 5 different categories for your convenience: Bats, Dragons, Demons, Rock Golems, and Plant Creatures. Here's how to find and use them in Dreams:
- Head to Sound Mode, select Search Sound Effects, and navigate to Mm Sound Effects > Characters > Monster Voices
- Select a Monster Voice element, and stamp it into your puppet’s audio microchip.
- Connect the output (or your button of choice) from the controller sensor to the power input of the sound gadget.
- Top tip - you could also use this button to power a keyframe that opens the character’s mouth!
- In Play Mode, possess the creature and test it by letting out a big roar with !
But first, have a listen to the samples we've added here, get excited about using them, and then head on through the link below to access the full kit!
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.