Huzzah! This release sees plenty of smaller additions and improvements, so please - enjoy.
- General improvements
- Many under-the-hood improvements in this release, as we improve the overall experience.
- New: We've added a Recommended sort order to all pages. This is the new default and will show you the most relevant content wherever you are on the site.
- New: Improved caching and reduced page sizes.
- Updated: Following creations is now called "Watching". On creation profiles, you can see everyone who is watching under Connections > Watchers. On user profiles, you can see what creations someone is watching under Connections > Watching, and their following list now only shows Dreamers. This helps bring the connections area in line with the game and is hopefully less confusing.
- Updated: When filing a grief report, there is now a limit indicator to enforce the maximum possible length of a grief report.
- Updated: Huge amounts of code have been reduced, improved or sometimes even ripped out altogether, as part of a long-tail rewrite of the web sites inner workings. Over time these changes will make the site leaner and, well, better.
- Updated: Various third party libraries have been updated or removed. The overall number of dependencies has been reduced.
- Updated: The Dreams Icon font has been updated to the latest version.
- Updated: Replaced client-side links with new Link component that handles profile page loading and other convenient features.
- Updated: Users who are not whitelisted and unable to sign-in are now notified via a simple drop-in site notification.
- Updated: Static server error pages for "site offline", 404 and 403 errors have been updated and are now localised.
- Updated: The locale cookie is now cleared from the browser when signing out.
- Fixed: A non-functional next page button on last page of search results.
- Fixed: A site crash when an invalid tag was encountered.
- Fixed: The "Right Angles" icon in the wireless controller guide is now the correct one.
- Fixed: Date component was not re-rendering on locale change.
- Fixed: Browser support has been extended with a broader set of Babel polyfills.
- Fixed: The Dreams logo was incorrect in numerous places and has been updated to the correct version.
- Fixed: A bug whereby incorrect localised text was being loaded on browser navigation.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.