The Impys are our way of celebrating the Dreams coMmunity and recognising just some of the incredible creators and creations with our annual awards show (pssst… it’s on Feb. 27th at 5PM GMT this year). We’ve got SO much planned this year, building on what we did last year and then some!
This update is all about getting things prepared. Setting the stage. Polishing the Impy awards. Making sure Cuthbert dons his best attire. Oh and of course we snuck in a few fixes and improvements. Cheeky!
Read on to get the lowdown, and get ready to celebrate!
- 3rd Annual Impy Awards: This update puts things in place for this year’s event. We’ll be awarding our winners and nominees their in-game badges after the show, as well as releasing our shiny new Impys hub area on the 18th Feb! Stay tuned for more details on all things Impy Awards!
- New Imps: You can’t have a Dreams event and not have new imps, can ya? We’ll be unlocking Avery, Gerry & Luna for anyone who logs in to Dreams between 00:00am GMT on February 18th and 11:59pm GMT on February 28th. Don’t miss out!
Fixes & Improvements:#
- Fixed a bug where reminder prompts would continuously appear in a small selection of content while the player is using stick controls.
- Fixed a bug where prize collections were no longer available when using in situ search in Create mode.
- Fixed a bug where players scores would not post after completing creations which were remixed from the Ancient Dangers Template.
- NB: Creators who have used this template will need to re-stamp the Score Exit.
- Fixed a bug in the Mini-Golf template where players would be reset after going out of bounds.
- NB: Creators who have used this template will need to accept updates to their creations.
- Ancient Dangers will now appear in the “Dreams by Media Molecule” playlist row when the player is offline.
The new imps will be available to all players who log in to Dreams between 00:00am GMT on February 18th and 11:59pm GMT on February 28th. You must be connected to the internet to receive these.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.