good UK train services, even Tren needs a bit of maintenance from time-to-time. For this update, BeechCorp has tinkered away on a few fixes they’ve uncovered under the tracks!
We’re also introducing some handy documentation for the Tren Play & Edits, giving you a helping hand for creating your own Tren Tracks!
If you experience any issues while playing and creating with Tren, please do let us know by submitting a ticket via indreams.me/support and our budding BeechCorp employees will be quick to investigate.
- Updated Trenning Track so that Gold is more achievable for first time players.
- Fixed an issue where environment art would be seen to flicker upon entering New Memories.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Hi! I Am Cren’ where only 2 cargo containers would be counted (rather than 3) when collected by the Cargo Unloader and Fast Unloading Station simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Ship It!’ where Photo Mode would not function properly when controlling Ship or Big Popter.
- Added more chocolate pickups at the end of ‘Pick n’ Mix’. Mmm, chocolate.
- Fixed an issue where Tren would clip through the floor in the tutorial after being derailed by the Raise/Lower bridge gate.
- Fixed a camera issue when Tren derails or crashes, or when the user restarts a level.
- Fixed an issue in ‘The Infinite Track’ that caused a straight track piece to despawn when Tren stops on a curved piece of track ahead of it.
- Fixed an issue in Settling In where Tren would become stuck between scenery parts and not respawn if derailing on the curved left corner of the track, located near the starting point for Little Big Tren.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Long Tren Runnin’’ where the incorrect medals would be awarded if Tren crosses the finish line too slowly.
- Fixed an issue where Slosh Towers would not collect the full amount when interrupted.
- Various other fixes and improvements including art, localisation and gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where going slowly through the Kiosk button with wagons attached would cause the Kiosk to turn on and off.
- Fixed an issue where landing while aligned with the track, or with a small incline, would cause Tren to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Camera Zoom Object does not affect Big Popter, Tren Cren and Ship when controlled by the user in the Kit.
- Fixed an issue where Tren contained overlapping gadgets within its microchip canvas.
- Fixed an issue where the BYO Cargo Solutions collection Load/Unload Box would continue to spawn containers beyond its set limit.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would experience unexpected slowdown on banked sloping curves.
- Fixed an issue where Tren Cren would not decouple correctly if its orientation didn’t match Tren.
- Other various fixes including UI, art and logic issues.
Tren Play & Edits:
- Fixed several issues where visuals would not display correctly.
- Updated QR codes to link to new Play & Edits documentation.
- Various fixes and improvements to Dreams.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.