We're super pleased to bring you the latest update to Dreams, the Orange update! It has some really juicy new features like photo management and creation archiving, plus there are plenty of bug fixes and improvements across the game which we think you'll really enjoy.
- Photo Management - We've added some handy new tools to help you manage the flow of photos you've been firing up to the Dreamiverse. Now when you exit Photo Mode, you'll be asked which photos you'd like to keep, and where you'd like to save them. This will help you keep your local storage in check, and avoid the automatic upload of hundreds of photos while you try to snap the perfect cover image! You can also now Archive photos you've previously released, just in case you want to tidy up your collection.
- Creation Archiving - Archiving doesn't stop with photos - it works with creations too! Now you can tidy up anything you've got stored online but would rather wasn't hanging around cluttering up the place. To restore something you've previously archived, head to Archive Mode and check out the Restore tab. Your mothballed creations are safe and sound, waiting for you to dust them off.
- DreamSurfing Playlists - The Dreamiverse is now teeming with incredible creations. So teeming that we just had to find a better way to expose them all to you. Begone, single-row of creations! Come on in, multiple rows! We're rolling this feature out slowly so that we can test the servers as we do it, so if you don't have it today, check back tomorrow.
- New: A whole host of playlists are available - they include: Recommended Dreams, Play Later queue, Media Molecule content, trending creations, Mm Picks, most recent Community Jam, recently shown on the Mm weekly Stream, thumbed up Dreams from either a PSN friend or a followed Dreamer, newest Dreams, Dreams published by dreamers at a similar level, a Collection from either a PSN friend or a followed Dreamer, Dreams using a certain tag, creations you are Following, Dreams you Liked, recently Played.
- Updated: A new collaboration tab has been added to My Creations, allowing you to view all your collaborations in one place.
- Updated: The flow for deleting local saves has been improved, making them easier to manage. Note: This improvement helps maintain correct crediting in Elements used for Scene creation. If a local Element contains others work, and is then deleted, any Scene using that Element won't be able to provide the correct credit to the creators. Publishing privately or publicly will allow local creations to be deleted, therefore freeing up your local save space.
- Updated: Pause options have been changed. When pausing from editing, playing or navigating around the Dreamiverse, there is now a button available to take you back to the start.
- Updated: Cover pages have been modified and they now display your creation's details differently.
- Updated: The search bar has been improved to be more more clearer.
- Updated: When publishing a dream inside of a collection, a prompt will now asks for a category to be set.
- Updated: The level cap has been increased!
- Fixed: Some improvements to the Launch to PS4 indreams.me feature have been made to resolve issues introduced after the Red update.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.