Thank you to all the coMmunity members who gave us some really useful feedback after the launch of v2.44! We’ve identified a handful of bugs that we’ve been able to address with this swift hotfix.
Please do let us know of any issues you encounter when playing and creating in Dreams on our forums(opens in new tab)!
- Text Displayer bug: Fixed an issue which was causing the contents of a Text Displayer to display incorrectly or not at all when used as part of a flipped group or element.
- Time & Date gadget bugs:
- Fixed a bug which caused Time & Date wires to blend incorrectly when using Wire Blend - Overwrite.
- Fixed Time & Date wire behavior with OR and AND Gates.
- Fixed a bug which would occur when calculating a time earlier than 1/1/1970 00:00 (aka epoch zero) and produced unexpected output.
- Calculator Vector Operations bug: Fixed a bug where the new Distance Between Vectors and Vector Length operations were giving a vector result, rather than a scalar.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash for a small number of players.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.