Read all about it! Dreams 2.20 is here! This latest update brings a handful of fixes to some cheeky bugs, and makes ALL Media-Molecule-made (Mmm for short) prizes remixable! This means you'll no longer encounter publishing issues when using our content in your creations. But the big moment in 2.20? Threaded comments! With this big change, the Dreamiverse will help you keep track of all the conversations happening on your creation. This is the first version of this system, so please do let us know of any bugs you encounter, or ways we could improve it.
- Threaded Comments: Hurrah! When replying to a comment, your message will now be threaded below the comment you're replying to.
- Mm Prizes: Not one. Not two. But ALL the Mm Prizes are now remixable, including those from Imp Quests! This will prevent you encountering any publishing issues if you use them in a creation.
- Banner Indicator: Added an indicator below banners in DreamSurfing and DreamShaping, indicating your position in the banner roll.
- DreamSurfing Thumbnails: The warp on creation thumbnails has been reduced, meaning they'll display more clearly.
- Audio Effect Field Collection Update: Updated some of the Elements released in our last update to newer versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the setting for the Save Online Reminder prompt being correctly remembered.
- Fixed a bug that would show users an incorrect banner first when loading DreamSurfing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when accepting updates on music which had many updates.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.