This smaller indreams.me release adds various bug fixes and smaller improvements.
- Send to Imp
- Following a recent game update, we've re-enabled this option which, when connected to indreams.me and Dreams at the same time, allows you to send creations you find on indreams.me directly to your Imp when in edit mode. Search for it! Find it! Send it to your Imp!
- Updated: The style of the sub menu on creation genealogy pages has been changed to make it clearer.
- Updated: List search filters now only show the appropriate filters for the list results.
- Updated: The next button on lists now resets page scroll to the top of the page when results have loaded.
- Updated: When browsing search results, Dreams will now render in two columns when on mobile.
- Fixed: Punctuation that is at the end of any piece of text written in English was being moved to the start of the last displayed line to the User, and vice versa.
- Fixed: Creations were appearing in the followed Dreamers list once the filter has been changed, and vice-versa.
- Fixed: Non-functional photo controls no longer display for moderated creations.
- Fixed: Censored images had buttons that did not function. They do now!
- Fixed: Some of the PlayStation Store links have been updated.
- Fixed: User edit panel now opens in the correct tab.
- Updated: Mentioned users and creations in a creation title now link to the mentioned user or creation.
- Fixed: Mentioned users and creations now display correctly throughout the site.
- Fixed: Bad formatting on mentions, with a player's published element and its title.
- Fixed: Positioning of the logo on the homepage.
- Fixed: Z-index issue on creation profile galleries when using mobile devices, where UI would flash in and out as gallery plays through images.
- Fixed: Untranslated text for the text "About", in the footer. In Japanese.
- Fixed: A creation version uploaded privately was updating the "Last Modified" time on indreams.me.
- Fixed: The locale selection dropdown now displays brackets properly when the site is in Arabic.
- Fixed: Collection icons appearing stretched in search results.
- Fixed: When on the homepage, clicking the Dreams logo in the header would not do anything.
- Fixed: An issue whereby the live tools would show the scene rather than the Dream you were playing for Mm content (prior hotfix).
- Fixed: The live player count on creation profiles had bad formatting on mobile (prior hotfix).
- Fixed: The tool tip on the live player count was appearing in the wrong position (prior hotfix).
- Fixed: The cumulative play time on creation profiles was incorrect (prior hotfix).
- Fixed: An issue which made the homepage and some other pages very difficult to scroll on mobile (prior hotfix).
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.