With Dreams having grown so much since launch all the way back in 2020 (feels like a distant memory these days), we felt it was time to work on a wee bit of a website restructure, so that all of the most important content is easy to navigate, and even easier to use!
- New Documentation Homepage design, to help you easily find the content you're looking for. This should make finding those guides and information a much simpler process.
- A complete website restructure to improve ease of use and navigation to important information. There are now four main sections on the homepage navigation bar: Game Info, What's Happening?, The Impsider and the completely new Create section!
- We've added a whole bunch of new helpful tips and tricks pages to our brand-spanking new Create section, targeted towards new players.
- A full revamp of our What is Dreams page and Beginner's Guide to Dreams page, complete with new text and design to reflect where Dreams is now compared to launch. We've come a long way, baby.
- A new updated header for the new sections of the site ready and raring to go. Give 'em all a click! It's fun, we promise.
- Improved: The documentation navigation now has a section slider, making it less confusing to see the contents of a section. What used to be tricksy is now easy breezy. Magic!
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.