We’ve been quietly working like web ninjas to fix some small issues that have been noticed around the site. Oh, and while we were at it, we revamped the Assets page to satisfy all your Wallpaper needs (who doesn’t need a Megapenguin poster?). And let’s not forget our new special corner for Art’s Dream, with all the information you need about the very first Mm Original!
- New Assets page that showcases our latest Wallpapers, Screenshots and Promo art.
- A new Mm Originals page dedicated to our beloved Art’s Dream, together with a Behind the Scenes Impsider article.
- A new video has been added to our Thermometer page, this time giving some helpful info on how to use the audio thermometer.
- Updated playlists on indreams to reflect the content shown in-game, as well as new genre buttons on the homepage for signed-in users, so they can explore playlists of different game genres.
- Fixed: The size of the imp icon on the mobile header has been reduced.
- Fixed: A bug with scrolling through the notification and following feeds on indreams.
- Fixed: A bug with the colour palette icons on the Edit Mode Guide.
- Fixed: The documentation site header was showing the wrong links to indreams.me pages when logged in.
- Fixed: Tooltip functionality on mobile so it doesn’t overlap with the header.
The Dreams User Guide is a work-in-progress. Keep an eye out for updates as we add more learning resources and articles over time.